Tuesday, April 24, 2012

sometimes life gets overwhelming;and then you remember why you love it anyway :) 4/16-44/20/2012

 So this week is going to be one post. Otherwise I'm afraid I will be to far behind to catch up :/ I had a hard time concentrating this week and this blog is what got left behind to finish later.We did get the garden turned over and carrots planted IF the birds don't steal the seeds they should be delicious :) 
 I talked to the city manager and he said unless I hear back from him other wise Caiden and I can do our butterfly garden across by the creek!! So excited :) there will be lots of pics. once we get going.
 Caiden also made his goal of $100 and has adopted his sea turtle. The turtles name is Squirt and she is a female off the coast of Australia link to Caiden's turtle's page :) . In 2-4 weeks  he will get his adoption packet and I will post pics.
 Wednesday we had court one day closer to having a big sister :)
 Sundays he has soccer and he is loving it!

making the plan

coach Sue and Caiden getting ready for his first try at being kicker :) 

stealing it from the blue team :)

woohoo! his team got a goal :D

"I LOVE soccer"


No comments:

Post a Comment