Friday, April 13, 2012

tues./ wed. double feature :)

Tuesday was a ordinary day; Caiden thought! We did our regular work as quickly as I could go and still be productive because I knew our afternoon would consist of science. How to properly acclimate baby clown fish!! Packages arrive and we still have math left to do so while trying to finish his math he is reading the box out of the corner of his eye "liveaquaria? I bet that's for dad." To which I respond "I don't know get your math done and we will find out." So he finishes his math and we open the boxes...and the pictures say it all :)


what?

new crabs! cool

wait a min. what's in here?

a baby clown fish :)

and now the hard part...floating and water exchange..

for those of you who look close this pic. is actually from him testing out large tank( different shirt) but I forgot to take a pic. of him testing his and I LOVE the concentration :)
tada! baby fish in tank :) and one happy boy.

And on to Wednesday.... story time :) they made jelly bean chicks that he ate :) After which we played a game of chess that lasted over an hour! I was in check after 5 min. Never let your guard down just because he is little; he is also vicious! I did end up winning but he is getting good at surveying the board before he moves :) Came home picked up his room and we played legos :) Then planted carrots in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment